Happy Halloween, boys and ghouls!
It’s been so busy over here that for the first time in a long time, I don’t have a costume ready! In lieu of this, I figured the least I could do was show up to tonight’s Halloween shindig with some cool, creepy cocktails.
I already had these syringes from Taylor’s “sports” party (where they acted as “performance enhancing shots”, giddet?), so these bloody drinks were extra easy to throw together. However, around Halloween these shots can be found in almost any party shop or dollar store, so they shouldn’t be tricky to find. I had to order them online when I initially purchased them in the summer… like a sucker!
You will need:
- Frozen raspberries, unsweetened, no syrup
- Absolut raspberry vodka
- Lemonade of choice
- Sprite, 7-up or similar soda
- Party syringes, I used 20ml
- Thaw frozen raspberries at room temp, defrost in microwave or heat on stove until liquified.
- Puree raspberries in blender and strain over cheesecloth or strainer.
- Fill syringes up to 20ml mark
- Pour 1/2 cup(4 oz) lemonade, 1/4cup(2 oz) sprite and one standard (1.5oz) shot of raspberry vodka over ice in a short glass.
- Garnish with syringe filled with puree mixture.
Enjoy and have a happy Halloween!